FOR TRANSFERS FROM AIRPORTS TO MILAZZO WE WILL BE GLAD TO BOOK FOR YOU.
Please communicate your arrival details on the island in order to organize your transfer.
Request more information
• Milazzo is the main port for connections to Lipari and the other Aeolian Islands, both in winter and in summer, from which ships and hydrofoils depart at all times of the day.
The main companies that carry out the hydrofoil service are SIREMAR and USTICA lines, while the companies that carry out the ferry service are SIREMAR and NGI (also for embarking cars).
• The port of Naples with daily ships and hydrofoils that connect Lipari in just five hours and 30 minutes. In winter, however, only one SIREMAR ferry leaves.
• The port of Palermo is served with daily hydrofoils in the summer by USTICA lines.
• The port of Messina and Reggio Calabria are served with only one daily run in the winter and several daily runs in the summer.
Book the ferry
• The closest airport to the Aeolian Islands is Reggio Calabria.
By bus you arrive at the port of Messina coinciding with the trips to the islands.
Taxi to the port of Reggio Calabria and departure by hydrofoil.
Via bus to Messina and then continue to Milazzo and from there by hydrofoil.
• Catania airport, where there are more flights than with the shuttle service to Milazzo, offers a valid alternative to quickly reach the port.
Book your flight
• From Reggio Calabria there is a shuttle (free service) to the port in connection with each flight.
Bus service from Reggio Calabria Airport to Messina carried out by Bus Cavalieri or Autolinee Federico.
• From Catania:
Several lines to Messina by means of the S.A.I.S.
From Messina to the port of Milazzo and vice versa by means of the GIUNTABUS.
From Catania Fontanarossa airport to the port of Milazzo (from 01/04 to 30/09) every day.
Book the bus
We rent newly built studio apartments with sea view, two-room and three-room apartments consisting of bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and terrace with sea view, in an atmosphere suspended in time.
Even for just one day!
Located in the splendid bay of Canneto on the island of Lipari, Papiro holiday homes is a structure that pays attention to the smallest details and the well-being of guests.
The Aeolian Islands are an earthly paradise just waiting to be explored. Lipari offers great hiking opportunities with its beautiful nature trails.